Fish Bites (Grouper/Cobia)
- 3 cups House-Autry Seafood flour
- 6 packets Sazon Goya seasoning
How to make Grouper bites
- Cut up Grouper or Cobia into cubes
- Mix together 3 cups of flour mix and 6 packets of Sazon.
- Toss fish straight into the mix. Coat evenly.
- Add to fryer on 350 for 2-4 mins depending on preference.
**As always the thickness of your filets will determine the overall cook time. Always cook your food to a safe temperature. There's nothing wrong with using a thermometer the first go round to ensure a safe food temperature for consumption.**