- 4-6 Hog Fish filets
- Panko Break Crumbs
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 2 Cups of heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- Italian seasoning (to taste)
- Grated Parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Combine the butter, whipping cream, and cream cheese together in a saucepan or pot. Let it warm up slowly, careful not to let the pan or pot get too hot.
- Saute the garlic in a small pan with a pinch of butter until soft and fragrant. (Approx 1 - 2 mins) Careful not to burn it.
- Add garlic butter mix, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper (to taste) to the pot.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese into the pot!
- Stir all those ingredients and let them come together in the pot for about 10 mins. (Remember, low heat here, just enough to keep it hot but not boil)
- Serve over pasta!
- Preheat oven to 350' F.
- Place Hog Fish on a baking sheet. (I use tinfoil under it for easy cleanup)
- Rub a light amount of olive oil onto hog fish (both sides)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle panko crumbs ontop of Hog Fish
- Put pan into the oven and cook for approx 8-10 mins.
- Serve over Fettuccine Alfredo!
**As always the thickness of your filets will determine the overall cook time. Always cook your food to a safe temperature. There's nothing wrong with using a thermometer the first go round to ensure a safe food temperature for consumption.**