- 2 - 4 Swordfish steaks (cut to 1/2 - 3/4 inch, no skin)
- 2 x 21 oz. "Veri Veri Teriyaki" Sauce (found in the international isle)
- 2-4 tbs. Olive Oil
How to make Swordfish Steaks
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Heat up a skillet or any thick bottom deep sauté pan on med heat.
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- When the pan is hot add steaks and cook on med heat for two minutes.
- Flip and pour the sauce over the steaks. (Do not fill the pan all the way with sauce. Bring sauce halfway to three-quarters up the side of your fish.
- Cover and put in the oven for 6-8 mins or until completely cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let rest uncovered for at least 2 mins.
- Cover steaks with sauce from pan when served.
**As always the thickness of your filets will determine the overall cook time. Always cook your food to a safe temperature. There's nothing wrong with using a thermometer the first go round to ensure a safe food temperature for consumption.**