- 3 Russet Potato's
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper (optional)
How to make the Fries
- Pre-heat Fryer or stovetop fryer to 350F (Everyone's fryer is different so keep an eye the first time you use it so you get your temps and times down)
- Cut potatoes into fries (with a mandolin or by hand)
- Place into cold water for about 30 mins or until the water runs clear.
- Make sure to move them around in the water every so often while they sit.
- Remove and pat dry. (IMPORTANT!!)
- Carefully place fries into oil. Let them fry until they get very lightly browned. (in my fryer its about 8-10 mins)
- Remove and place onto paper towels.
- Turn heat up on fryer to 360F.
- Let them rest for 8-10 mins.
- Put back into fryer and fry to your preference!
- I usually go for a medium golden brown.
- Remove and immediately add salt or any other seasoning! (If you like truffle fries, lightly drizzle some truffle oil into a bowl and toss the fries straight out of the fryer with some salt.) A-MAZE-ING!!